Daily Agenda

Agenda for daily team meetings

๐Ÿ’ป Meeting Room: https://8x8.vc/slots/team

โฑ๏ธ Meeting Time: 02:30 PM (Mon and Thu)

๐Ÿ“ FOLLOW-UP: ๐Ÿท๏ธ

Team Log Jam: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PWBminx5T1XQag4pRffgI06Tz1a0MYos98zyYOtVXtY/edit?usp=sharingโ€‹

20-09-21

  • Monday sept 20. full moon day. slots team (tentative) agenda:

    1. Link stabiity on pages. migration of server - cause years of delay (redirection issues) open.janastu.org: a. what are the structure changes (change management),

    b. can we run a 404 (broken links) detector on our sites?

    c. can we look at the logs to see how many visitors to our sites got a 404?

2. Sept 26, biodiversity walk by shesh and friends at dd. We need to prepare a replication server that is mobile as we walk. Oct 16 moon over earth camp by Chiguru.

3. Papad developments and content addressing (will content addressing help resolve the broken links issue above)

4. 2nd stage proposals. And articles/reports at work

  • Brefing COW-Bell and DIY COW kit proposal

  • Planning workshop on 25th-26th Sept 2021

16-08-21

  • Logs to call all the members

  • Setup the computer desktop in radio centre.

  • Encoding for Robust Immutable Storage

05-08-21

04-08-21

  • Discussion on Papad's ongoing work and demonstration by Bhanu

  • Brief outline of content needed on the new website for janastu

02-08-21

  • Solar server resources

  • Locnet Convening update

  • isif grants applied

  • Janastu website and gitbook issue

  • Covid audio files updates

  • Recheck the server status and broken links.

26-07-21

  • NL Net proposal due on 1st Aug

  • Da final report sent?

  • Mailman for Milli & IAW2021 recording

  • isif proposal revision & 1 min video

  • Indic NLP Compute Requirements - meeting on wed

  • APC regional conventions

22-07-21

  • NL Net proposal due on 1st Aug

  • da final report

  • ddstudent group

21-07-21

12-07-21

08-07-21

  • Agenda for KiFi in today's team meeting:

    • 1. KiFi 1st Phase updates

    • 2. Short film screening date & Presentation

    • 3. Grant discussion

    • 4. Feedback

07-07-21

  • Sumit will give a talk / discuss his work and ideas tomorrow during our team meeting. 2.30pm

06-07-21

  • Discussion on daily meetings poll results and changed meeting format

01-07-21

  • Yatharth presentation NFT and Bitcoin

28-06-21

  • Uploading film video for the w4p report.

  • Film making equipment to provide for girls

  • Rishi is interested in Girish's project

  • 1 Minute video and diagram for the isif.asia project

  • Volunteer for the covide syncthing testing.

25-06-21

  • Discussion Uttarakhand project (Girish's project)

  • Syncthing updates

  • โ€‹http://app.milli.link/ updates

  • Apnic Proposal (Servelots cowmesh)

24-06-21

23-06-21

  • W4P report and COVID portal update

  • Regarding Jayant's mail on ppt

08-06-21

  • Uploading Milli-iaw202 Sessions recording to janastu server

  • Profile note about girls experience on filmmaking need to send DA

  • Make web page for covid19

28-01-21

04-01-21

  • Stories/updates,

  • Brainstorming for Compost Magโ€‹

  • Intro Sindhu who wants to know us and work with us,

  • Anthillhacks session 1 followup activities and adding links,

  • Next session related discord link etc - who takes responsibility of what,

  • Ashwin changeforgood pledge for cause resolution/service,

  • Change meeting patterns?,

  • Mxpr curriculum. Towards a RMPL

1228

1224

  • check the migrating old server to new server.

  • Raspberry Pi4 issues blog

  • Janastu Website gitbook update

1223

  • Janastu site templates

  • Biome status and Bhanu updates

  • Friday with GG. Discuss mxpr models

  • Curriculum discussion with Medha (3 this week)

  • Pi4 issues blog

1214

  • janastu website quickie

  • mani anthillhacks medium article

  • iruway needs 2 more pis

  • APC film fest tmrw

  • DA at mxpr tmrw for a week

    • DA wants us online during pi sessions

    • Discuss making sessions

    • Saripur devraj update

1212

  • mani updates audacity with gg

  • not conn

1210

1203

1126

1125

1120

1119

  • manoj on antenna workshop

  • bhanu on biome update

  • weekly anthillhacks proposal

  • video edit meeting friday 3pm with apc nils group

1118

1112

1110

1107

1106

1105

  • biome - need to upload 2 sheets

  • pi there. what might be first few activities

    • jingle making to audio editing

    • Micah showing illustration tool to GGirls

  • ASPi blog

    • may-june update, suno-suno, mesh-mash

  • powerbeam is here.

1104

1103

  • discord update

  • Powerbeam update

  • DA doo$

  • Locnet - document and graphics in share2 (pw Locnet2020September )

  • โ€‹

1102

1029

1028

1022

1021

  • post dispatch of cowpis/ things to do.

  • ahanvay.com - Vinod (ex Servelots) founded. He wishes that his team work with us on somethings we need. Kavita from Ahanvy likely to join our 2pm meetinf. Depending on their background we can see if they can help with Newsrack/mediamonitoring and/or audio annotation.

  • Ragigudda, Ramram, dd for next dispatch?

  • video for dd apc work

  • STREE and women with craft interest

  • use https://discord.com/ for mxpr w4p?

1017

  • AG wants to know about spreadsheet to map like lockdowncfv

  • Cowpis togo - final touches

  • DA wants photos from the area

  • โ€‹

1005

  • Shafali is ekdam Dasu

  • https redirect - if not we use other server

  • BIM vocabulary for Biome?

  • Papad flutter

  • DA-Medha-Janastu meeting

  • โ€‹

0930

0929

0928

  • Befantastic

  • ragigudda update

  • pis setup to gogo

  • expeyes and Pi

0924

[ ] 1) wrote a basic argument for using Rpi with Mxpr girlsโ€‹

0923

  • DA.Qs

  • 1) How do you go about creating that โ€œsafeโ€ and โ€œwelcomingโ€ space virtually?

  • 2) Have you noticed any changes to the way you do this between face to face and virtual connections?

    • ..

  • 3) Have the young women shaped what that space looks like themselves as the listening process progressed?

    • ..

0922

0921

0918

0917

  • To re-start Website Monitoring

    • App for Server & Website Monitor: Download

    • Website Links for Monitoring: Sheetsโ€‹

  • List of hackmd pages, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Website Links included together and all can help by adding more to maintain list.

0916

  • Shafali update on Medha laptop session

  • Sarbani wants a line on what our CN is about for the illustrator

  • Workshops

    • Soap making? etc

    • Good tech bad tech

    • apps papad

  • server: omeka S and letsencrypt

  • draft for papad blog, https://hackmd.io/@sagesalus/Sy3CI-a4wโ€‹

  • Biome - Omeka - S issues, https and 500 error when adding items

0914

0910

0908

  • Arun is lowkey this week (helping Roshy with edx)

  • Update Tumkur dd/rave-mill

  • Sanketh RPI audio update

  • Overdue enclosure work (@[email protected])

  • Update JaM session on safely online

  • Girish+ update from @d

  • Bhanu on Biome

0905

  • papad and kumu

  • papad audio experiments

  • why webinar pi

0903

  • CN meeting update

  • Website and Mzpr girls

0831

  • ragigudda slum update

  • cowpi status

  • more stuff from esg

  • schedule

    • biome 4pm

    • 6pm da+medha+us

    • 7:30pm intro to cn

0829

  • timeliner discussion for audio fragment tagging with arun, bhanu, athithya and yatharth

  • have permission to put up a router on itb from DC tumkur

  • an initial audio fragment json structures for discussion https://hackmd.io/WxVLAG1sQxS9YSNZ4-fs_g?view

  • webinars of interest

    • 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM Join us at - https://classmeet.chiguru.tech/app/libretalks Topic: "Introduction to Asexuality." Speaker: Pushpa ; Associate Director, Solidarity Foundation

    • 4pm https://www.instagram.com/p/CEYZdbdF53z/ Reading Nukkad. This month's theme is trying to understand different definitions of Secularism, with reference to Alpa Shah's book - "In the Shadows of the State". indigenous politics, environmentalism, and insurgency in jharkhand, india. Website: urbanfolkproject.org

      join our session this Saturday at 4pm using this google meet link: meet.google.com/iov-xfdb-rhk

  • Links

    • โ€‹https://openengiadina.net/ openEngiadina is developing a platform for open local knowledge.

      Local knowledge consists of thousand of little pieces of information that describe the social, cultural and natural environment of an area

0826

0825

0824

0820

0819

  • umashankar: 1960s.. radio became not fun and nationalist (hindi imposition etc) and realised they can do ads. downward spiral for people to engage.

  • update from mzpr girls dg village - https://hackmd.io/z6ttRudvRUe4ACnJVd-IKA?bothโ€‹

0818

  • update from mzpr girls dg village - https://hackmd.io/z6ttRudvRUe4ACnJVd-IKA?bothโ€‹

  • medha garima girls update (opened stitching center and parlor)

  • upasana will work on personal archives - janastu/oss engagement

  • athithya installed pi+papad

  • arun - code working. will try on server

0817

0815

  • 15 days/3weeks radio course by yashas - 2.5 days a week. 11..30-1pm MWF

  • savita earthlabs radio along the cost for investigative journalism

  • diy tech+pi team

  • maaya for radio

  • โ€‹http://acts-of-air.crisap.org/ - an excercise for us too?

0814

  • Platform-co-op-diagram (illustration)

โ€‹https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R3wPJdDk6uOy5UZE-5ODm9FK3EZsTXuT/view?usp=sharingโ€‹

0813

0812

0811

0810

  • upasana releases craft photo blog -

    โ€‹https://hackmd.io/zKShHbI3Ry2XiuMF5NhRtgโ€‹

  • syncthing restapi as useful for pulling files into papad frontend. Although it only seems to work for the default folder, so am thinking of adding the papad folder into default folder(~/config/Sync) however they have a warning against using the api citing CPU usage issue. Will add this to agenda, for discussion on Monday.

  • Wine bottle craft packaging https://hackmd.io/wDfq5J__RJqWrvKxeRnQHAโ€‹

  • โ€‹

0808

  • radio program course by yashas

    • papad

    • maaya

    • da.pantoto.org

  • w4p demo run

    • moto with syncthing

    • sync to pantoto

    • papad tags

0807

  • syncthing testing

  • girish update

  • upasana back

  • shalini goes shopping

  • โ€‹

0805

  • Priyanka on mzpr and audio tagging

  • Deepak online too to catchup in general

  • Sanketh and Shalini setting up dinner table pi

  • โ€‹

0804

0803

0731

0730

0729

0728

0727

0725

0724

0723

0722

0721

  • โ€‹jogi on activities intro

  • corrie is here

  • 48% came through

    • connectivity to ddhills

    • mesh building

    • webinar pis

    • kolibri?

      **delivery to mzpr

  • chat apps (jami and tox) for local and global to test

0720

0718

0717

0716

  • [name=bhanu] re. packaging papad

    and syncthing discovery of devices (manual)

    updated sample at bit.ly/papad-annos witn vocab

  • emery leaves tonight (maybe emery moderates meeting today - esp as dinesh and shalini maybe delyaed in the other meeting which should end by 12:30 technically)

  • update of dweb webinar prep call

  • update of DA+medha+w4p call

  • update by sanketh on rural broadband access webniar

0715

0714

0713

0710

0709

[ ] papad docs/content/design update (https://docs.google.com/document/d/17P2ZbGmokS2TwLRZ-LaPAobuxKug7w893GuRYygzpNY/edit?usp=sharing Added Papad - UX Project this is draft doc pls go through and answer on those comments) [ ] webinar pi experience with workshop update [ ] emery on overlay networks [ ] DD valley 48% planning [ ] Gopi/girish nonavinakere update [ ] kothanur someone called shalini

0708

  • Papad documentation - similar as ref https://hipstas.org/audiannotate/โ€‹

  • Emery on Yggdrasil and Overlay Networks

  • Things to test and know before Emery leaves

    [ ] chat/mumble/tox/

    [ ] dinesh old latop from mix to ubuntu

  • Peek at the "final" of translation for Babita (#0703)

  • Can we send a Pi to Duriya village

  • DD valley work: 48%++

0707

  • emery on bitcoin and gnu taler

0706

0704

0703

  • please check 0702 agenda as we could not meet yesterday

  • Babita is asking for Kannada translation/narration of these images - please help

  • avara alla namma internet

  • เฒ…เฒตเฒฐ เฒ…เฒฒเณเฒฒ เฒจเฒฎเณเฒฎ เฒ‡เฒ‚เฒŸเฒฐเณเฒจเณ†เฒŸเณ

  • muttabedi namma vaiyaktika mahiti

  • เฒฎเณเฒŸเณเฒŸเฒฌเณ‡เฒกเฒฟ เฒจเฒฎเณเฒฎ เฒตเณˆเฒฏเฒ•เณเฒคเฒฟเฒ• เฒฎเฒพเฒนเฒฟเฒคเฒฟ

    other:

  • ~~avara alla namma internet/antharajaala

  • data nammadu, kai thagiri / muttabedi

  • data = mahiti amshagalu / thoLegalu /

Kanglish

Kannada

namma

เฒจเฒฎเณเฒฎ

..vicharane

..เฒตเฒฟเฒšเฒพเฒฐเฒฃเณ†

..mulyate

..เฒฎเณŒเฒฒเณเฒฏเฒคเณ†

..sambhashane

..เฒธเฒ‚เฒญเฒพเฒทเฒฃเณ†

..vaiyaktika mahiti

..เฒตเณˆเฒฏเฒ•เณเฒคเฒฟเฒ• เฒฎเฒพเฒนเฒฟเฒคเฒฟ

internet

เฒ‡เฒ‚เฒŸเฒฐเณเฒจเณ†เฒŸเณ

other:

  • namma ..vicharane / bhavane ..mulya / gunagalu / lakshana galu ..sambhashane / bhavane ..mahiti toLegaLu antharajaala

  • Context of a fairy tale for the above

    • โ€‹

0702

0701

0630

  • Webinar Pi is more a replacement for a laptop than a smartphone.

  • Medha Preeti and Jayant will join by 1pm

  • Medha may already have smart phones to give - what is the spec we suggest (for synthing, for recording, for webinar, for mesh and other needs)

  • test feedback for monitor with papad

  • toxbot status

  • webinar pi to be deliver date?

  • 3 heads: Meri Pehchan, Mere Sapne, game plan

0629

Migrant khaniya related Vaishnavi from Dhaatri with Palgar Kritika nice carpet on padmini post 1. excelsheet with cost 2. whats in the pi: storage, network, sync, reachability, wifi hotspot 3. document the pi

ux course link: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-skills-user-experienceโ€‹

0627

  • manoj shows his new and improved webinar pi

  • Ranjani called about community archives proposal in the making

  • hi dinesh my weaverswheel.net domain is expiring. can you help me in getting the server and reorganize a bit the english web site?

  • Sanketh: nico says every 27 hours it restarts!!

  • โ€‹https://photos.app.goo.gl/1zx5xBUoAwiJoinG6 kahniya and UP migrants at kothnur behind Sanketh's apt

0626

0625

0624

0623

0622

0619

0618

โ€‹https://classmeet.chiguru.tech/app/inf-cuk-lct or rather https://classmeet.chiguru.tech/app/jan-ah7-3n6 :) with verified email address.

Recorder bot

โ€‹https://github.com/janastu/recorder_botโ€‹

Bot toxid is ED40952E5850028A325A6E0DF221A920FB255820189D8AFE3369651C9EA09325CE4C1667975F

Emery toxid is DF0AC9107E0A30E7201C6832B017AC836FBD1EDAC390EE99B68625D73C3FD929FB47F1872CA4

Latest build of the Trifa Android client at https://circleci.com/api/v1.1/project/github/zoff99/ToxAndroidRefImpl/latest/artifacts/0/artefacts/ToxAndroidRefImpl.apk?filter=successful&branch=zoff99%2Fdev003โ€‹

Recommended desktop client is Qtox https://qtox.github.io/โ€‹

Nico offered help for us to mention our work for the ITU call.

โ€‹https://reg4covid.itu.int/ Form: https://www.itu.int/net4/ITU-D/CDS/gq/generic/questionnaire.asp?ProjectID=1391 and the 3 he suggests are at https://hackmd.io/rMtdYRxgSre4pZ0OUF-74g (please look up and help clean up)

Also Nico has time now and he can help us with our "platform" publication (on github?) work

Nico is asking if the links can be blogs in our domain - instead of hackmd or gdocs. I tried pico cms but need help [dinesh]

0617

0616

0615

  • update from farm visit

  • bhanu update from 14th IAW2020 last day discussions

  • shalini update of pi webinar discussion with naveen

  • testing classmate

0609

Mani when you have time and when you are better please edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS_x3N--Cco first 30min can go. then there are breaks in it.

  • Please comment on logo

Sample Logos โ€‹

Final Logo - Suggested from Suresh in MMU team โ€‹

dinesh comment: hand we can remove as we want the people/youth/girls to be the "hands". Maybe we can try to flip the "youth" vertically and set the bird in that circle like they are letting the bird free.

0606

Sarbani Ishita Pi to Mirzapur

workshops list for mirzapur testing image add testing audio addโ€‹

see a discussion on audio/video markdown https://talk.commonmark.org/t/embedded-audio-and-video/441โ€‹

for fun trump per capita video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBrPZpwtFHoโ€‹

@iam https://twitter.com/iam_anandv/status/1268769333758455815 which is by tapas to compile using thetreadreader https://twitter.com/oldengold/status/1269136848703586304โ€‹

Origin Tracking: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/2575802_Type-checking_Revisited_Modular_Error-handlingโ€‹

Litterati app: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/litterati/litterati-join-the-community-thats-cleaning-the-plโ€‹

Lap_Pi design - ask Shreyas to help ask a Srishti student

Calendar of next week and libretalk scheduling: who and when

Sunday 7th june: 11am ragikanatalk Monday 8th June: Sarbini talk with ISOC. Tuesday: Libre talks. Bhanu,Dinesh,Sanketh,Shalini Thursday June 11th, 6-7pm - Curating Archives(Ishita): Beyond the Institutional Narratives. Bhanu,Dinesh,Shalini Saturday June 13th - venkat/ranjani Sunday June 14th, 6-7pm - Curating Archives(Ishita):Closing conservation. Bhanu,Dinesh,Shalini June /ranjani

footer: Janastu j.mp/janastu-mesh [email protected]

0604

  • Papad update : Cleared all datum and added new data.

  • We need proper audio url from next cloud https://files.janastu.orgโ€‹

0603

0602

0601

For Angular testing studying material https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7uSdb_U7Fu8XlgXvBUOXyOE2Z_1B-jt9 Geeta on eVidyaloka and Preeti from Medha online

0631

Papad update. Start populating and test with real data.

0528

Respond to APC feedback on DLL

0527

Shreyas can share a post calling for volunteers to talk to 1. mizapur girls and 2. covid affected areas (can this be the reasonable utilization of the lockdownCFV with shilpa thoughts?)

Arun shared a design document for maptales https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ie0EZqCICc7pAiyCBc1WQjctyBFD7A-0DK6-J0irx3Yโ€‹

Teltumbe timeline. start a sheet

Khushboo. MMU team wants to initiate similar work - a chat space with returnees

cluster_junkie Prasoon: https://www.pageflow.io/en/ This is the storytelling app I was talking about. The samples seemed really nice.

Bhanu: Please try this and give feedback: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/storiesโ€‹

DLL vinay: makerspace for migrants?

Iqra APU MP:

0526

This twitter thread can be reference for our activity direction. https://twitter.com/baboonzero/status/1264884582119170055โ€‹

Update on w4p meeting.

Sanketh update on Chanpatna and Mysore. uploads photos link by date. https://files.janastu.org/s/j3mDnzm8ya2cgzbโ€‹

Arun to join milli.link meeting at 4.30 and https://notabug.org/prasoon/niosxโ€‹

Please comment on https://bit.ly/JanastuW4Pmay2020โ€‹

layout problems in chrome browser is fixed. Bhanu will test it in chrome browser

0525

FYI. JS test kit (@a,@b) https://github.com/karma-runner/karmaโ€‹

0523

Shalini (Duriya) and Sanketh (Cpatna) update

0522

how to build a web conf hardware/software for a group.

โ€‹https://www.bettertogethertoolkit.org/โ€‹

reading on internet design https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/ lots of copies https://www.lockss.org/about/frequently-asked-questions w4p: briar project

"""libretalk - dedicating to lockdown migrants" https://hackmd.io/cOe8zVCoSAm_OZBXC1mF8wโ€‹

0521

W4P slides 2-3

Webnair setup. What to keep in mind https://hackmd.io/pspvZNnLRlKpQCsKOTkWSQ (can we discuss and contrubute. Also open it to public)

In this series, Rest of World follows the rising stars of these video apps as they tell their stories of fame and its consequences and how an overlooked crop of social media platforms are reshaping Indian society. https://restofworld.org/2020/india-video-apps-influencers/โ€‹

0520

โ€‹https://dp.observatory.org.in/content/about-coast covid action support group CoAST (bhanu.. can you see migrant clusters?) yes, here https://dp.observatory.org.in/content/migration-route-covid-19โ€‹

common room - indonesia. story https://www.apc.org/en/node/36407/โ€‹

โ€‹https://pixelfed.org/ decentralised photo posts

โ€‹https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01296612.2020.1764212 - ram's paper on radio priorities => mesh radio content for broadcast radio?

pantoto.net server data activity monitoring

Webinar link to what role has the internet played in helping communities deal with coronavirus pandemic? https://livestream.com/internetsociety/apacinsights1/videos/206291207โ€‹

0519

padmini on venkat call - more demand for papad, minutes here https://hackmd.io/0ogY6lp6THqOhZdLpzrr8A#Call-on-19th-mayโ€‹

papad alpha release - papad.test.openrun.net dwebs.io

Ehmery - https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndtx/pr/cryptocurrency-ceo-indicted-after-defrauding-investors-4-million https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2018/02/05/the-best-little-ico-scam-in-texas/โ€‹

D - https://steemit.com/arise/@jaredricesr/we-can-bank-on-us-by-jared-rice-srโ€‹

Server traffic issue - (seasonal summer hackers)

Gujrati song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEwecfTxZB4โ€‹

0518

DA plan to visit. W4P seminar 3days 2hrs each from 25th 9pm with Karissa - digital democracy Padmini - archives on covid symptoms faye d'souza - has many interviews and stories giswatch - sarbani and reetu apc membership? - cfp

0517

11AM Rural Sustainability in Current Times webinar with MVN Rao, Grama Vikas (http://gramavikas.org): Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82729137694 Meeting ID: 827 2913 7694

0516

meet.jit.si/slots

sarbani feedback on radio page

  • make categories - drop down

  • sections for diff aspects such as anthill/cnx event, community, mesh networking, accessibility issues, women and .., crafts and livelihood (some of the links lead)

0515

Shilpa joins to recheck on where to go next (she could not) Shreyas will share some 250 people/phone numbers so we can start a group of volunteers to just call once in a while and talk to them. say hello, how are you

COVID-19 Campaign - Namma Halli Radio https://hackmd.io/kJKrJEo3Qq6Ps9BsUc1FOw (add tvs student contribution from home with link from namdu1radio direct)

Papad API is live at http://51.158.167.121:5000/{record/station} for testing. - no data in DB

Links social: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXS2s2Db7EkntqCw6 jack of fruits

5014

Priyanka Borar as guest. Remember she shared: https://uxplanet.org/product-design-methods-mind-map-f6511820a7d5 and the annotation sample from edge/chrome she shared

Emery will introduce us to Micro Kernels. They why, how and when he will push that out on us ;-)

Mani asks for comments on namdu1radio during lockdown https://hackmd.io/kJKrJEo3Qq6Ps9BsUc1FOw?viewโ€‹

Ask pastoral webinar. mama with arjun. and LL2020

8.30 Annotation Dev call - Oliver and StorexHub

5013

Suno Suno: Local ke liya Vocal https://f-droid.org/en/packages/d.d.meshenger/ Anurag as Guest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqdChM_Ae_0 Atma Nirbar! :) and https://www.monamifoundation.com Dying and color palates - online munj monsoon.

tags suggestion for specere milli (or may be tomorrow): atma nirbar, local ke vocal

mapeo and digital democracy

0512

bhanu/athithya: papad khushbhoo: facilitation with MMU women

0511

community radio in haryana: https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/culture/community-radio-empowering-women-villages-haryana Priyanka designer: https://uxplanet.org/product-design-methods-mind-map-f6511820a7d5โ€‹

0510

Sainath live.swecha.org

0509

[Todays webinars/meetings] 4-5 Anivar Libretech https://8x8.vc/libretalks 4:30 - 5:30 Sushma + LL2020 (skype) 5-6 Maya Dodd on Archives, Databases and timelines https://t.co/goz87NxPEo zoom registration

[requests] @m/@* 1. can we make a photo/media archive of Girish's covid photos/info, 2. Help Khusbhoo put MMU content into a web page, 3. Also, we need a daily journal where we can eaily find links - maybe add a section called annotated links to the minutes page? 4. list of other links of interest to us @sk,s,e 1. set up local mesh and services @k writeup on migrants

0508

Arun: permission issues mptl Mani: girish and abhilash - has Cyn: migrant stories - syncthing to upload to nextcloud. Shalini colected staff stories Focusing on stories platform - we expect a flood of stories - interviews and personal stories of lockdown. Grisih's radio for local info delivery. Masks related - making and using reusable masks. Helping connected people to provide emergency food etc. Disinformation and covid infodemic handling. Translating NY DrDave to kannada. https://public.janastu.org/Covid-19/Dr Daveprice Info 2020.mp3 Bidar and team. Neelakant mama and life stories - peeranwadi shepherds who make threads from sheep wool - cannot go to their domestic worker jobs and cannot sell the wool yarn. He could not go to Ramdurg and banks are full /crowded and he feels its very risky for his age to visit the bank.

Papad app Data - stations: http://da.pantoto.org/station.json audios and tags - http://da.pantoto.org/api/stn/default and similar others

K:

0507 Buddha Poornima UP Khaniah and group Migrants from Ghorakpur media audio files at sync.janastu.org / 192.168.1.2 user janastu papad api fix issues (vignesh) mirazpr update K in convesation with MMU renu, priyanka and swetha. Now few girls and few more soon. Irrfan's Maaya https://janastu.github.io/maaya/examples/irrfan-khan/โ€‹

0506

Shilpa joins (populate the sheets a bit?) public.janastu.org needs certificate (https) update Process varanasi girls, khushboo, shalini how to and workflow to use public.janastu.org

0505 peertube and mastodon mani: irrfan+naveen bidar bhanu: on ncbs arun: udemy course on flutter and dart https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-flutter-dart-to-build-ios-android-apps/ sanketh - alemari invoice A&AS - bhanu thinks node pkgs (some dev dependencies) are missing for him to install locally. Arun: public.janastu.org as cron rsync with nextcloud public user The command to edit cron $ sudo crontab -e

0504

Shilpa followup on blrcovidecho April report Vignesh and Athithya upate: to push to gitlab Mani: uploaded irrfan links - uploaded Irrfanโ€™s_Maaya resource: https://files.janastu.org/s/mW25q8AJipw5BiE Arun: debug trouble with phonegap might move to flutter Shalini: Stories from Mama with Grand children Foolish Shepherd and Badava Ganda Hendathi Bhanu on hyp.is: annotated janastu content https://hypothes.is/groups/3vRwK3Qk/slots-engg-docs invite: https://hypothes.is/groups/3vRwK3Qk/slots-engg-docsโ€‹

COVID https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HuUZ6cf8sDHjMPVirlCU8R_3jHUKcFXM Sheet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_gCVu_3CvEbYKMX1_ZGPTs8Dp6dPdeCkfR0MT3_QAk https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrfkIv98d49nxIkY0TgZ0QAQIjCv5QsiJvnQJq0ilDg/edit?ts=5eafdee3#gid=868253577โ€‹

0502 W4P report - also summary of all activities of April Arts and Culture - Mirzapur post Local network local economy - talk theme with A&AS

Aditya on his story tracking idea. Song by him and Mujeeb. the grid demo and http://caaprotests.info/โ€‹

Followsheep GPX tracks https://files.janastu.org/s/znyn7S4rCQEjr2sโ€‹

Nextcloud public link http://public.test.openrun.net/โ€‹

Geetha and radio - bustTheHate kannada audio - scripts https://youtu.be/Zu1QgUFDfqUโ€‹

0501

Mayday mayday

arun: fixed laptop shalini to share gpx

Khushboo: on her call to neha++

shilpa. spreadsheet https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HuUZ6cf8sDHjMPVirlCU8R_3jHUKcFXMโ€‹

0430

โ€‹https://youtu.be/Zm8hhYDseiQ irrfan maaya? symposium on #thehandmade 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_llTFn4KY3o&t=9m (do hear - its 3min ๐Ÿฅฐ )

sheet Mapper https://www.mapbox.com/impact-tools/sheet-mapperโ€‹

heli keli / kaho suno (retro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3JSqcyy8r4) https://github.com/janastu/janastu.github.io/blob/master/_projects/heelikeeli.mdโ€‹

shilpa call for volunteers: https://hackmd.io/UbJtM5LZQHiVQSYzUgA7bQ?view sample hospital map from the sheet https://lapis-great-season.glitch.me/ which is generated from this sheet in the COVID drive folder: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CGI34vRsZGzgA7pO2S5ilvpsIf9uKgT0uQqoBlDhC2A/โ€‹

tomorrow we can have a chat with Neha from Duriya village. I'll introduce her to all you. The call will be between 3pm-4pm. Neha prefers this time. Please let me know whoever can join https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fd_u6-MU8rlI2YJlbOjiT41T2kpHQKRCIfOlMLyXMF4/edit#gid=0โ€‹

Emery notes on yggdrasil for our mesh https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/2/code/edit/a8IpbwLEp+lCYRnF8LlgjozI/โ€‹

0429

From this sheet in the COVID folder https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CGI34vRsZGzgA7pO2S5ilvpsIf9uKgT0uQqoBlDhC2A/ sample hospital map from the sheet https://lapis-great-season.glitch.me/โ€‹

Papad UX (feedback) https://docs.google.com/document/d/17P2ZbGmokS2TwLRZ-LaPAobuxKug7w893GuRYygzpNY/โ€‹

Sakshi ++ at Leos

Emery will make a page about intalling https://yggdrasil-network.github.io/โ€‹

AS/papad: Bhanu asked create one single table, but it uses 2 table. station details and related image. audio id and all in another table.

Irrfan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_llTFn4KY3o&t=9m min 9

Maaya hosted? Asks Emery Hosted on github itself. Also Bhanu will share pkg related info.

Media Server issues - look at it together to see if we need a backdoor url

A/B testing using renarration for fakenews ...

Arun: lost 3-4 days due to ubuntu upgrade 20.04 being not good.

0428

โ€‹https://www.audm.com/ listen to longform articles linked from https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/05/04/seattles-leaders-let-scientists-take-the-lead-new-yorks-did-notโ€‹

prasoon https://prasoonj.github.io/mili/docs/ milli audio sample http://archives.ncbs.res.in/node/943โ€‹

[name=Bhanu] i don't see an audio or player here tho

(talk to prasoon about backend) and prepare a rudimentary protocol based on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fJEWhnYy5Ch7_ef_-V48-FAViA72OieG/view DPLA guidelines https://pro.dp.la/hubs/metadata-application-profile search query interface https://dp.la/search?q=india @shalini can we give prasoon a nextcloud

COVID SHILPA Started a folder to gather info related to mapping and to discuss/drop pointers. Please read the Readme doc. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HuUZ6cf8sDHjMPVirlCU8R_3jHUKcFXM?usp=sharingโ€‹

shalini needs asterisk like service

0427

shreyas joins. Wants to work on archiving and annotations! Maaya document to be reviewed Naveen Bagalkot shared the reports from Bidar Feb workshop with Srishti students 1. Bhooteru Group: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15m5cLIoPW_pJEsyCscNorljoVyjCKegS 2. Kidmatdaar: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LVE7UGWn03i5Hhi4p6CSNoxkBRChBsXX 3. Kumbaras: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tYXZ_1dBfR2Gcg5ZVt0UBIUtIJbKzJdj 4. Shayaraan: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11e1k9uF0HwuEeSDg4BksQXlpUpO5YTasโ€‹

Jabi and groupies { "geometry": { "coordinates": [ 77.574295, 12.952374 ], "type": "point" }, "datetime": "2017-03-28T12:39:54.480Z", "type": "question", "content": "Which is the best laptop", "replyid": "reply000", "reply2id": "post000" }

Shilpa and spreadsheet

Khushboo has been working on issues related to many things our team is looking into. She is putting out these documents here so she can talk to us about them.

โ€‹https://docs.google.com/document/d/13b0DIXD8_v9miyCtCuNkG7EB4q9lwt5f-gyGKoq6VRo/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s89J3NL_toIylJzAQhdEccA2gHaLKX-mZVUZwUzDEZM/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PSVIIcXt48_5m1gGpV-A2RXgUz66wxV8BKWuly2KNEc/edit?usp=sharing community based makerspace for Isha Vidya NGO ( work done in past

0424

Anant M.; Aditya.; Mapbox see script on Riot Shalini and Kushbhoo - on next tasks Papad demo Grindmill songs by PARI - audio repo https://ruralindiaonline.org/articles/the-grindmill-songs-recording-a-national-treasure/ FSMK + for Jhoom

0423 baaapp gpx files available for arun [@shalini]

Kushbhoo

sanketh and pi for emry to help setup

0421 https://indieadhar.org/ - Dog care gaurdian tagging site by Khushboo and friends.

@khushboo makerspaces collation doc, https://reapbenefit.org/platforms/ and theory of change

jabi - can anyone help build groupies, using android studio. his laptop is old - i3

safe.com?

arun - phonegap for followsheep upasana - auxohub iitm startup. ngo <-> corporate-csr connect. community assessment, impact assessment - before intervention

mani-papad documentation. Bhanu suggests https://webflow.com/โ€‹

anivar+call open source video conf tool dev jitsi, openvidu, bigbluebutton, .. webrtc. nextcould talk, namaste-bharat, spreed.me

vignesh, athithya - connected and working

ask arun ganesh re mapping migrant vs aid

Also Newspaper layout concept for interconnecting webpages during annotations. Prinyaka says - she was using Chrome Blue Theme. prinyanka incontext examples - for interconnecting issue, across tabs She will do an audit of current annotation interfaces.

lockdown photos by gorka around dsala https://share.getcloudapp.com/collections/RzfDNJ/Indian-lock-downโ€‹

reapbenefit for waste management - by khushboo samvada - poornima - spreadsheet campaign for funding - anmol, pallavi, BBMP might come up with an app digi7app

  • kushboo, manoj, train, venket update, yggdrasil, maptales, papad

india wants jitsi make in india https://www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/all-you-need-to-know-about-governments-rs-1-crore-zoom-challenge/The-winning-team-will-also-get-Rs-10-lakh-every-year-for-maintenance-and-operational-costs/photolist/75242461.cmsโ€‹

Maptales https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ie0EZqCICc7pAiyCBc1WQjctyBFD7A-0DK6-J0irx3Y/edit?ts=5e9d8e0f#โ€‹

kannada avara hu

preeti wants a project name

jabi starting on groupies

srirupa wants to talk next week

priyanka meeting of girls prachi, geeta, myna, shalini

shilpa wants migration related kannada songs

discuss nomination of apc regional coordinator https://www.apc.org/en/news/call-organisations-nominate-and-host-asia-regional-coordinator-community-networks-project (sarbani needs a reference from us. she is applying)

Update on Mirzapur Girls WA Group -newsletter - with media that can be shared -instagram like local mesh app

Story Corps update by Bhanu

Annotation tool that lets you store locally https://getpolarized.io/#featuresโ€‹

digital literacy - Google ? https://www.womenwill.com/programs/internetsaathi/ DEF mailer mentions Internet Saathis https://www.defindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/April.htmlโ€‹

webmemex to archive tweets and pages?

[name=bhanu] not sure if social media posts will work with webmemx, upon testing found the css is not loading. Dinesh mentioned how to remote upload snapshots, emery suggest we can save on local filesysten and enable a syncthing kind of a sync service for snapshots

โ€‹https://getpolarized.io/ gerben mentioned - they do annotation with data kept locally Ananth+ issues

This really looks good, didnt try the desktop app yet tho, will checkout

collection of radio links like qua rants

read bharath / anant /.. note. and respond

[name=bhanu] - responded

da todo document

Working document for DA, how about this one Working Doc - Follow ups with Suresh and Mirzapur peersโ€‹

apc report . ask prod shreyas

update?

syncthing on shalini.radio and merging with thinkcentre in the office.

another radio https://www.wbur.org/modernlove/2020/04/01/love-stories-coronavirusโ€‹

Yggdrasil https://yggdrasil-network.github.io/โ€‹